Sensitive signature peptide quantification using accurate mass spectrometry is a free webinar that was hosted by DDW on December 1, 2021, at 4PM GMT, 9AM PT; 12PM ET; 5PM CET. It was supported by SCIEX.
Dr. Xin Zhang, Senior Application Scientist at SCIEX, presented an assay development method using accurate mass spectrometry to quantify a series of signature peptides in rat plasma. She also provided an overview of the fundamental steps to develop a highly sensitive and selective quantitative assay for signature peptides.
This webinar will benefit scientists and lab directors involved in protein biotherapeutics and interested in various LC-MS approaches, including accurate mass spectrometry, for their assay developments.
Who should watch:
Scientists and lab directors at
- Bioanalytical research labs
- Core labs
- Pharmaceutical development labs
What you will learn:
- The fundamental steps to develop a quantitative assay for signature peptides
- An assay development example using high resolution accurate mass spectrometry
- How to address the sensitivity challenges in peptide quantification in a complex matrix
- How to achieve better selectivity between target peptide versus matrix-derived interferences and general high background effects
Watch on demand for free here.