On 8 February 2023, this virtual session of the SciPro Women in Discovery roundtable will take place, the ‘Shine a Spotlight’ edition, covering a range of themes by a line-up of speakers. There are five speakers lined up, each with a different perspective on the industry, who will dive deeper into topics that resonate with them, most of which have been core pillars on previous round tables.
- Laura Rosenberg, Director of Discovery Sciences at AstraZeneca
- Sarah Loddick, Professional Couch at Leaders in Flow
- Claire Thompson, CEO of Agility Life Sciences
- Orla Cunningham, CSO of Granular Therapeutics & Ultrahuman Eight
- Celine Kowalska, Head of Scientific Affairs at Oncimmune
In the Summer 2022 issue of DDW, Jessica Woodgate and Molly Edwards from life sciences recruitment company SciPro shared with DDW their ambition to champion female leaders across drug discovery through the founding of the Women in Discovery roundtable. Since then, the women-only environment has flourished. In a previous instalment, men were invited to join the space. This next session is the first which will include a speaking panel.
Contact Molly Edwards or Jess Woodgate to participate.