Hosted by DDW and sponsored by DNA Script, ‘Drug discovery and development trends – what will have most impact?’ will be free to attend on June 28 at 8AM PT | 11AM ET | 4PM BST | 5PM CET.
Join this free roundtable to learn about the biggest opportunities for the future of drug discovery and development.
Roundtable panelists include Commercial Research Scientist Dr Mark Treherne, CEO of Elevation Oncology, Joe Ferra, and CEO of BioXcel Therapeutics, Vimal Mehta.
Panelists will discuss the following questions:
- Where will the opportunities be in 2024?
- How important will mRNA-based vaccines be in treating viruses and diseases such as cancer?
- What can we expect from the cell & gene therapy market?
- Is it true that the next era will belong to antibody drug conjugates?
- Will AI be key to expediting the drug discovery process and what role will data science have?
- What changes can we expect from clinical trials?
- Will digital therapeutics grow in significance?
Register for FREE now and secure your place.