Pairing the right small molecule library with innovative high-throughput screening creates more therapeutic opportunity, this SAMDI Tech case study shows.
Finding an encouraging drug lead that selectively engages a target of interest is the result of several matches that lead to successful drug discovery programmes, including:
- Matching a small molecule library with assay technology
- Matching a primary screening platform with orthogonal assays to validate hits
- Matching a drug discovery company with a leading CRO
In this case study, learn how a biotech company partnered with SAMDI Tech for:
- Access to a collection of over a half million diverse and pharmacophore-like small molecules
- An industry-leading label-free and high-throughput screening technology for biochemical and binding assays
- Comprehensive solutions including assay development, screening, and hit triage with orthogonal assays
Download the case study here.