Do you want to learn about:
- Trained immunity
- The role of epigenetic targets in trained immunity
- Hit discovery through ultra-high throughput screening of large libraries
- Industry standard Hit-to-Lead biological profiling frameworks
Join Dr. Saman Honarnejad, Director Drug Discovery at Pivot Park Screening Centre on 14 December 3PM (GMT) for this webinar in which he will focus on epigenetic targets.
Dr Honarnejad will discuss:
- The Center for Open Innovation in Lead Discovery (COILED) – a collaborative drug discovery program focused on epigenetic targets.
- Modulation of trained innate immunity for treatment of hyper-inflammation and immune deficiency-driven diseases like sepsis and cancer.
- The ultra-High Throughput Screening campaign of 300,000 diverse set of compounds has led to the identification of three novel scaffolds (starting points) that progressed into Hit-to-Lead phase.
About the speaker
Dr. Saman Honarnejad is a biotechnologist with over a decade of experience in high-throughput biology. At Pivot Park Screening Centre (PPSC) in Oss, the Netherlands, he is involved in cellular and biochemical assay development, ultra-High Throughput screening (uHTS) and Hit-to-Lead biological compound profiling within a range of commercial, academic and public-private partnership projects including the European Lead Factory (ELF).
Prior to joining PPSC in 2017, he was active in high-content compound profiling method development at Max-Planck Institute (Germany), Harvard Medical School (United States) and Heidelberg University (Germany) and further optimised microarray-based cDNA/RNAi functional screening assays at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL).
Date: 14 December 3PM (GMT)
Duration: 45 minutes