DDW is delighted to announce that Adam Prosho, Global ILS Training Director, CBRE, will be taking part the Tech Theatre at ELRIG’s Drug Discovery 2022.
Supported by DDW, the Tech Theatre will feature a series of seminars focused on automation and technology for drug discovery.
Adam Prosho will be speaking on the Automated Lab and the Human. He began his career as a user of lab automation at a major pharmaceutical company before moving to work for a leading manufacturer of laboratory automation as an applications scientist. For the past six years, Prosho has been at CBRE in various roles, all of which focused on improving the experience of scientists interactions with the full spectrum of equipment found in a modern laboratory, culminating in his current role as Global Training Director for the Integrated Laboratory Solutions business.
The event will take place on 4-5 Oct, London Excel, UK and additional topics will include:
- Taking first steps towards liquid handling automation
- The role of AI and automation in personalised medicine: How can AI help in the post drug discovery process
- Data handling and choosing the right informatics systems for your lab requirements
- How can automation help the discovery of biologics and biosimilars?
- The lab of the future is now: Using AI or automation for the discovery process
- The sustainable lab. Building a global culture of sustainability in science
- The automated lab and the human
- The remote lab: Is this the future?
To register for the event click here