Learn best practices to consider for organoid work, as well as how to use Corning Matrigel matrix and other products to support research.
Organoids have gained popularity over the years due to their ability to self-organise into “mini-organs” capable of recapitulating their respective organ-specific functions. Products such as Corning Matrigel matrix can help streamline workflows for more efficient culturing, storing and handling.
This guide details best practices to consider for organoid work, including:
- Introduction to organoids
- Methods to culture organoids
- How to freeze, count and measure organoids
- Recovering, fixing, imaging and transfecting organoids
- Opportunities for automation