Samantha Kanza, Senior Enterprise Fellow, University of Southampton, will be speaking at the ELRIG Tech Theatre supported by DDW at this year’s ELRIG Drug Discovery 2022.
The Tech Theatre will feature a series of seminars focused on automation and technology for drug discovery.
The event will take place on 4-5 Oct, London Excel, UK and topics will include:
- Taking first steps towards liquid handling automation
- The role of AI and automation in personalised medicine: How can AI help in the post drug discovery process
- Data handling and choosing the right informatics systems for your lab requirements
- How can automation help the discovery of biologics and biosimilars?
- The lab of the future is now: Using AI or automation for the discovery process
- The sustainable lab. Building a global culture of sustainability in science
- The automated lab and the human
- The remote lab: Is this the future?
Samantha Kanza will provide expertise on Data handling and choosing the right informatics systems for your lab requirements.
She is a Senior Enterprise Fellow at the University of Southampton and coordinates the AI 4 Scientific Discovery Network and the Future Blood Testing Network, in addition to running an ethics working group. She also works on her own research following her PhD in the digitisation of scientific research, smart labs and the lab of the future, and semantic tagging of scientific data, which she has continued as part of the Physical Sciences Data Infrastructure (PSDI) Project. She also works on several semantic web projects across different domains such as drug discovery, agriculture and the social sciences.
Click here to register