Flow cytometry is a high throughput quantitative analysis tool that employs fluorescent-labelled molecules for multi-parametric analysis of millions of individual cells or particles. In biomedical sciences, the flow cytometry assays involve a careful selection of antibodies, fluorochrome labels for detection, and often requires optimisation of protocols for an accurate analysis of sample specific target antigens.
Download this app note from Fortis Life Sciences to learn about:
- Basics of flow cytometry application
- extracellular and intracellular protein targets
- direct and indirect detection
- protocols for extracellular and intracellular targets
- Properties of DyLight fluorophores