Supported by DDW, the Tech Theatre at ELRIG Drug Discovery 2022 will feature a series of seminars focused on automation and technology for drug discovery.
Dr Yahya Anvar, Head of Data Science Okra.AI will be discussing The Role of AI and Automation in Personalised Medicine: How can AI Help in The Post Drug Discovery Process.
Dr Anvar was a senior scientist before joining OKRA, serving as the principal investigator of preclinical personalised medicine. He has over 12 years of experience in the healthcare sector and is the author of over 30 peer-reviewed scientific articles. Dr Anvar holds a PhD in Medicine from Leiden University, and an MSc in Bioinformatics and Artificial Intelligence from Brunel University.
The event will take place on 4-5 Oct, London Excel, UK and additional topics will include:
- Taking first steps towards liquid handling automation
- The role of AI and automation in personalised medicine: How can AI help in the post drug discovery process
- Data handling and choosing the right informatics systems for your lab requirements
- How can automation help the discovery of biologics and biosimilars?
- The lab of the future is now: Using AI or automation for the discovery process
- The sustainable lab. Building a global culture of sustainability in science
- The automated lab and the human
- The remote lab: Is this the future?
Seminars are free to attend but spaces are limited and require advanced registration. Click here now to register.