The Fall Issue of the Drug Discovery World Magazine is out now.
Featuring Specialty Spotlight on Neuroscience, the magazine is available to download and read for free on the DDW App.
Key features of the Fall Issue include How AI in Pharma Can Live Up to the Hype, insight into drug repurposing and Moderna explains how mRNA technology may hold the future for a cytomegalovirus vaccine.
Exclusive DDW & ELRIG UK supplement
This issue is accompanied by an exclusive DDW & ELRIG UK supplement ahead of ELRIG UK’s Drug Discovery 2022 in London, October 4-5, 2021.
The DDW and ELRIG UK supplement, available as a flipbook here, covers the themes of the event – Driving the Next Life Science Revolution – as well as details on the new Tech Theatre, supported by DDW, which will feature a series of seminars focused on automation and technology for drug discovery. You can register here and topics will include:
- Changes in the laboratory workplace incorporating automation
- How can automation help the discovery of biologics and biosimilars?
- Data handling and choosing the right informatics systems for your lab requirement
- The lab of the future is now: Using AI or automation for the drug discovery process
- The sustainable lab. Building a global culture of sustainability in science
- The automated lab and the human
- The remote lab: Is this the future?
- The role of AI and automation in personalised medicine: How can AI help in the post drug discovery process?
Access the DDW Fall Issue and ELRIG Drug Discovery 2022 supplement on the app
The DDW App can be downloaded for free on Apple and Android devices to access content online and offline.
The App also features: Premium app-only content; the latest industry news brought to you as it happens; interviews; market reports; updates on the latest technology; trends and analysis; and articles and intelligence from the DDW quarterly publication including archived issues.
To download the DDW app for Apple devices click here.
To download the DDW app for Android devices click here.