Discover how Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) provides an attractive environment to conduct clinical studies of any phase while partnered with a local CRO in this interview with Research Professionals’ Managing Partner, György Barta (DPharm).
Barta discusses the many benefits of conducting clinical studies in CEE as well how Research Professionals, a leading CRO with operations in Hungary, Poland, Romania, Czechia and Bulgaria, delivers quality and value to its international customer base. The Q&A explains the benefits that the CEE region and Research Professionals CRO can offer to sponsor companies.
- Accelerated enrolment from large subject pools
- Strong PI networks with excellent credentials and network
- Highly trained CRAs with advanced degrees and significant experience
- EU member states eliminate customs and logistic challenges
- Studies conducted under EMA authority with MRA recognition
- Strong knowledge of local regulators
- Comparison of CEE to large single European clinical study markets
- Adoption of current technologies by CEE CROs allowing integration internationally
- Cost benefits of CEE CROs
With all of the exceptional benefits to conducting clinical studies in the CEE with an experienced and well-established CRO such as Research Professionals, sponsor companies should be able to generate high-quality study results in less time with a very competitive budget.
Access the interview here.
Image credit: Christian Lue