At this year’s Tech Theatre at ELRIG Drug Discovery Martin-Immanuel Bittner, CEO & Co-Founder Arctoris will discuss The Remote Lab: Is This the Future?
Supported by DDW, the Tech Theatre will feature a series of seminars focused on automation and technology for drug discovery.
Martin-Immanuel Bittner MD DPhil FRSA is a clinician-scientist by background. He is a Rhodes Scholar, an active member of several cancer research organisations and an elected member of the Young Academy of the German National Academy of Sciences & Sigma Xi. In 2020, SBR named him Innovator of the Year in Biotechnology.
The event will take place on 4-5 Oct, London Excel, UK and additional topics will include:
- Taking first steps towards liquid handling automation
- The role of AI and automation in personalised medicine: How can AI help in the post drug discovery process
- Data handling and choosing the right informatics systems for your lab requirements
- How can automation help the discovery of biologics and biosimilars?
- The lab of the future is now: Using AI or automation for the discovery process
- The sustainable lab. Building a global culture of sustainability in science
- The automated lab and the human
- The remote lab: Is this the future?
Seminars are free to attend but spaces are limited and require advanced registration. Click here now to register.