The Tech Theatre, supported by DDW, at ELRIG Drug Discovery 2022 will feature a series of seminars focused on automation and technology for drug discovery.
Raj Patey, Business Development Director, My Green Lab, will be discussing The Sustainable Lab: Building a Global Culture of Sustainability in Science.
Patey spends much of his time working with lab suppliers to communicate their product sustainability to lab users and to reduce the environmental impact of the lab supply chain. He is passionate about a global and collaborative approach to ensuring science continues to innovate whilst reducing its significant environmental impact.
Patey will talk about the global growth of the green lab movement, My Green Lab’s vision for the industry and alignment with the UN race to zero campaign. He will cover My Green Lab’s Carbon Impact of the Biotech & Pharma study and how programmes are being utilised by labs in sectors including academia, pharma, biotech and wider, to run labs in a more sustainable way and green their supply chains.
The event will take place on 4-5 Oct, London Excel, UK and additional topics will include:
- Taking first steps towards liquid handling automation
- The role of AI and automation in personalised medicine: How can AI help in the post drug discovery process
- Data handling and choosing the right informatics systems for your lab requirements
- How can automation help the discovery of biologics and biosimilars?
- The lab of the future is now: Using AI or automation for the discovery process
- The sustainable lab. Building a global culture of sustainability in science
- The automated lab and the human
- The remote lab: Is this the future?
Seminars are free to attend but spaces are limited and require advanced registration. Click here now to register.