The first set of speakers for Rejuvenation Startup Summit 2024 (Berlin, 10-11 May 2024) has been announced.
The networking event aims to bring together startups and members of the longevity venture capital/investor ecosystem to create therapies to vastly extend the healthy human lifespan.
In addition to presentations from CEOs of startups in the fields of rejuvenation & longevity, the summit features an all-day startup forum for networking, panel discussions, and keynote presentations.
Speakers will include:
- Aaron Friedman, Co-founder and CEO, and Vlad Senatorov, Co-founder and CSO of Reservoir Neuroscience – hoping to rejuvenate the blood-brain barrier and restore vascular health
- Robin Mansukhani, CEO of Deciduous Therapeutics – developing multiple activation approaches to clearing senescent cells via novel immunotherapies
- Matthias Breugelmans, CEO, and Naren Vyavahare, CSO of Elastrin Therapeutics – leveraging a platform to develop therapeutics that render calcified tissue and organs supple again
- Alex Blyth, CEO of LIfT BioSciences – developing the world’s first ‘off-the-shelf’ cell therapy to destroy all solid tumours irrespective of their origin
- Janine Sengstack, Co-Founder and CEO, and Rob Carhill, Co-Founder and President of Junevity – rewinding diseases of age with novel transcription factor targeting medicines
Rejuvenation therapies aim to reverse or repair age-related cellular changes such as molecular waste, calcification, tissue stiffening, loss of stem cell function, genetic alterations, and impaired energy production.