Dates: 26-29 June 2019
Venue: Los Angeles, USA
The Global Stem Cell Event - The World's Largest Stem Cell-focused Meeting
With more than 3,500 attendees, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, and media, the meeting brings together everyone from senior scientists to trainees to discover, share, and network with leading innovators in the stem cell community.
Through our scientific programming and networking opportunities, we provide inspiration and insight to advance the promise of this dynamic field of research:
- Learn from plenary and keynote speakers, and 20 concurrent sessions in 5 tracks.
- Present your work in front of 3,500+ attendees, and find collaborations to help drive your research forward.
- Engage directly with leaders in the field and peers at all career levels to enhance your career and gain new perspectives.
- Network at special events from the Junior Investigator Reception to Meet Up Hubs and Job Match.
- Immerse yourself in the largest exhibit hall solely dedicated to stem cell research and advancement.
Follow the link below for more information: