The 2022 ELRIG Drug Discovery event will feature a series of short seminars focused on automation, supported by DDW.
First steps into automation: The challenges – financial, skills, objections – and how to overcome them, will be presented by Paul Janssenswillen Global ILS Projects/ Lab Workplace / Consulting Lead, CBRE.
This event is available for the first time to visitors (4-5 Oct, London Excel, UK) and topics will include:
- The lab of the future is now: Automating the discovery process for every budget
- Data handling and choosing the right informatics systems for your lab requirements.
- The sustainable lab. What are the business drivers to sustainability
- The automated lab and the human
- The role of AI and automation in personalised medicine: how can AI help in the post drug discovery process
- The remote lab: is this the future?
- How can automation push the development of biologics and biosimilars?
A chartered architect, with over 30 years’ experience working in the design, engineering, construction and validation of life science facilities. Janssenswillen has wide technical and managerial experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, with the last 12 years being entirely focused on R&D organisational, transformational laboratory design and facility portfolio change anticipating the future ways of working with AI/ML, robotics, cloud based data, quantum computing and the incorporation of digital twin and virtual technologies.
The seminars will be held in a dedicated Tech Theatre, centrally located in the exhibition hall with DDW selected by ELRIG as the exclusive partner to organise and moderate the programme.
Seminars will be approx 20mins in duration and include high profile speakers from Pharma and Biotech covering topics such as first steps in automation, Lab 4.0, data handling and choosing the right informatics system for your lab plus much more.
Click here to register