We know there are operational vulnerabilities in pharmaceutical research and in the drug discovery pipeline. Bringing new drugs to the market is slow and expensive, with high costs, failure rates and cycle times. With low reproducibility and inefficient processes delaying the path to approval, the current pandemic is prompting a fundamental reassessment of strategic priorities.
In this webinar, hosted by DDW and supported by BMG LABTECH, Dr Daniel Thomas, Head of Discovery Biology at Arctoris will show how collaborative engagement with expert-led CROs can provide more productive and successful processes, with research scientists spending more time reading the literature, designing higher-value experiments and interpreting results.
Using case studies Dr Thomas will describe the acceleration of onboarding and validation of three critical assays targeted on SARS-CoV-2 drug discovery. He will focus on key target functions such as viral processing, infectivity and transmission.
COVID targets in the crosshairs: Achieving unparalleled quality and speed, will took place on 9 June 2021.
Watch on demand for FREE here.
Dr Daniel Thomas is an experienced drug discovery professional with over 20 years of experience in the pharma and biotech industries.
This webinar will discuss:
- How automated experimental and analytical workflows can deliver superior quality data and expedite project timelines
- Three Covid-19 case study examples to highlight the attainable data quality
- How microplate readers support robust assay performance
Who should attend:
- Biotechs with focus on anti-viral drug development and molecular virology and cellular response and/or new approaches to improve efficiency.
- Pharma industry and CRO with focus on anti-viral drugs discovery and/or new approaches to improve efficiency.
The session will be followed by questions