Join DDW for this exclusive free event, A Comprehensive Guide to Using Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV) Vectors in Gene Therapy, which is supported by Azenta Life Sciences.
AAV is optimal for gene therapy due to its efficiency and safety in humans; however, AAV processes can present obstacles for researchers. This webinar will help you understand the AAV workflow, from upstream methods for AAV production and validation to downstream analysis of the packaged product for enhanced therapeutic development.
Expert Andrea O’Hara, PhD Strategic Technical Specialist, Azenta Life Sciences will present this event which will take place on July 12 at 4PM BST, 11AM EDT, 8AM PDT.
She will be joined by panellists Elizabeth Louie, PhD, Supervisor, Technical Applications; Xiangying Mao, PhD, Team Lead, Bioinformatics; and Crystal Richardson, PhD, Business Partnership Manager.
What you will learn:
- How to optimise AAV plasmid preparation
- Best practices to address unstable sequencing
- Solutions for storing and indexing AAV products
- Selecting purity and fidelity assays
- Bioinformatics tools for interpreting complex data
- GLP sequencing confirmation solutions