AAV is optimal for gene therapy due to its efficiency and safety in humans; however, AAV processes can present obstacles for researchers.
In this webinar, supported by Azenta Life Sciences, we’ll help you understand the AAV workflow, from upstream methods for AAV production and validation to downstream analysis of the packaged product for enhanced therapeutic development.
What you will learn:
- How to optimise AAV plasmid preparation
- Best practices to address unstable sequencing
- Solutions for viral packaging, storage, and indexing
- Selecting purity and fidelity assays
- Bioinformatics tools for interpreting complex data
- GLP sequencing confirmation solutions